We're excited to share the details of this marvelous main level transformation in Edina! Traditional design details and a new open-concept floor plan give this home a fresh and functional look.
Originally built in the 1950s, this Edina rambler had many closed-off rooms and lacked a practical flow between spaces. In addition to opening up the floor plan, the homeowners wanted to update finishes throughout the home, create a larger and more efficient kitchen, and convert the porch into a four-season space.
Our team had a wonderful time bringing this project to life! The clients were great to work with and very engaged with the selection process. It was incredible to see how everything came together! We also enjoyed collaborating with the talented team at The Sitting Room Studio.
Here are a few of our favorite design highlights:
- A spacious kitchen with plenty of storage and counter space
- The cozy, modern fireplace
- A functional four-season space with heated floors
- The sleek and sophisticated bar area
- Expansive windows that allow for ample natural light
- The stunning black and white walk-in tile shower
Ready for a peek at this gorgeous main level transformation? Scroll below to see all of the project photos! When you're ready to start planning your remodel, contact our team to get the ball rolling!