Our team is excited to share the details of another exciting project! We recently helped the owners of this Monticello home transform their unfinished basement into a warm and inviting place to entertain and relax.
Much of the design for this project was driven by the rest of the home and the homeowners' love of reclaimed wood and its durability. The finished basement features floor-to-ceiling wood in different tones and textures, adding warmth and dimension throughout the lower level. A stone accent wall in the bar area adds visual interest and ties the design into other areas of the home.
Some of our favorite design elements include:
- Reclaimed barnwood and hand-hewn beams throughout
- Custom wood countertops made from trees located on-site
- The whiskey barrel sink in the bar area
- In-home theater with high-end surround sound and sound panels to create premium acoustics
- Walk-in brick and tile shower
- Spacious home gym with rubber flooring
- Hidden doors in the reclaimed shiplap to hide the access point to the mechanical and A/V room
- Ample natural light from expansive windows
We had a wonderful time bringing this lower-level space to life! Our team has had the pleasure of working with these homeowners a few times, and we've truly enjoyed the relationship we've built. We also collaborated with Leah Fasching Interior Design on this project.
Ready to see the completed project? Check out the photo gallery below! If you're ready to plan your remodel, contact our team to get started!